Looking into the use of crystals and stones for anxiety? Learn more about the healing properties of crystals for calm and reduce your overthinking.
People experiencing anxiety are not alone. According to Queensland University Of Technology research, one out of every 13 people worldwide struggles with anxiety. Stressful events in recent years have led to an increase in this number, so more and more people rely upon alternative approaches to relieve anxiety.
Get To Know Anxiety
Anxiety is a feeling of stress, nervous sentiments, and body changes such as hypertension. Longstanding overbearing worries characterize anxiety disorders. People may prevent specific situations because they are concerned. Physical effects may include sweat, shivering, drowsiness, or a fast heartbeat.
Common Manifestation And Psychosomatic Symptoms Of Anxiety
Anxiety can influence everything we feel, think, and do. It can also change our body’s ability. We all encounter and deal with anxiety differently, and the symptoms can appear in various ways.
- Having a strong desire to prevent things that cause anxiety
- Having gastrointestinal (GI) issues
- Having trouble focusing or trying to think about the current concern
- Rapid breathing (hyperventilation)
- Feeling agitated, nervous, or tense.
- Having a faster heart rate
- Feelings of impending danger, panic, or doom
- Weakness or exhaustion
- Having difficulty sleeping
- Experiencing a hard time controlling your anxiety
Crystals and Stones To Soothe Anxiety And Stress
Crystal healing can be an essential part of this. Grounding stones can help bring calm and balance into your life. Crystals and stones for anxiety may be able to help you regain control of your life.
The charm of crystals is that there is one for anyone, whether you’re searching for crystals for newbies, crystals to help you fall asleep, or crystals to mend a lifetime of pain.
Amethyst may be the savior when people are under stress, and everything has been going badly. It clears the mind and relaxes it, allowing you to know better what is causing anxiety. This lovely crystal can help you decrease anxiety while inviting serene vibes. Amethyst can be used to decrease stress and anxiety in the following ways:
- Carry amethyst accessories to keep yourself calm during the day.
- When you practice meditation, put the crystal in your left hand or even on the soil surface around you.
- Please put it on the night table to help you sleep better.
- Please put it on the office desk to help you stay peaceful at work.
- Keep the stone close to your sacral chakra to maintain your balanced.
Amber is not a crystal; it is fossilized tree resin prized for its golden color and beauty. The crystal was used in folk medicine in ancient Greece and old-style Chinese medication.
Amber is one of the rare stones that must contact the skin to work. These aren’t typically used in crystal healing sessions; instead, the stones may be worn as an accessory.
Amber May Be Used To Healing Anxiety In Other Ways Like:
- An amber bead may be used as a necklace.
- You may also use an amber beaded accessory as a bracelet.
This has a strong connection to the heart chakra because it is the crystal of love, and the heart chakra is all about adoration. Rose quartz is extremely beneficial for anxiety. It’s especially helpful when the source of the anxiety is heartbreak, trauma, pain, or fear. The stone assists you in welcoming love, harmony, and peace into your life.
How To Use Rose Quartz To Help With Anxiety:
- Place it on a room’s windowsill to bring love and peace into the space.
- An amber stone may be placed under your pillow to help you sleep better.
- While meditating, hold the stone or stones.
- Set the stones in your meditation space.
- Breathe while lying with the stone over your heart and root chakra.
- Carry the stone in your pocket to bring gentle calm into your daily activities.
Blue Lace Agate
This crystal is known for its shiny and stunning feature, and the Blue lace agate also comes with clear, pale blue, and darker blue layers. However, blue lace agate is more than just a pretty face: it is excellent for calming the mind and healing broken emotions. It facilitates your spiritual connection by promoting intuition, clear expression, and relieving stress and anxiety.
Blue Lace Agate Can Be Used To Treat Anxiety In The Following Ways:
- Blue lace agate is a popular jewelry stone due to its calming properties and lovely appearance.
- Place the stones in your bedroom to reap the benefits of their gentle energy while you sleep.
- Place the stones on your desk or in other office areas to help enhance communication.
Carrying a piece of black tourmaline can be profoundly calming. It is a grounding stone that keeps you from feeling overwhelmed. It also absorbs negative energy and shields your space from it.
How To Use Black Tourmaline To Alleviate Anxiety:
- During meditation, hold black tourmaline in your palms to help you focus on a peaceful state of mind.
- Please put some of the crystals on your front door or other entrances to absorb negative energy at the door.
- Place pieces in the corners of a room to cleanse its energy.
- Wear it as a piece of jewelry or keep it in your pocket or bag, but remember to cleanse it regularly
Sodalite is a lovely blue stone known for calming and organizing the mind. It promotes rational thought, objectivity, truth, and intuition, making it ideal for dealing with stressful situations. It also aids communication, particularly the verbalization of feelings, and fosters a high level of understanding.
How to Use Sodalite to Relieve Anxiety:
- To improve intuition, meditate with sodalite.
- Place on the throat chakra to encourage people to speak their truth.
- Wear it as a necklace and earrings to bring the sodalite closer to the right chakra.
- Larger crystal pieces should place in the healing room to clear energy.
- When sleeping, place it near your bed or under your pillow to wake up refreshed with a better understanding and perspective.